- MEI Portico™ Integrates With Salesforce Using New CRM Module
- Stony Brook University Selects TruEdit
- Bigfish Publications Sees Big Wins With TruEdit
- MEI Portico™ Brings Adobe DPS Storefronts To Android
- MEI Ad Layout System for Publishers Now Compatible with Mavericks
- MEI Debuts Cloud-based, Collaborative Workflow System
- Prometheus Global Media Enhances Apps with New MEI Portico Storefront
- MEI Highlights Best Practices and Innovation in Digital Publishing at Pro Pub Summit 2013
- MEI Unveils Enterprise-level Planning and Management System
- MEI Portico Version 2.6 Offers New Storefront Capabilities for Adobe DPS Apps
- MEI Expands European Presence with Portico Reseller
- MEI Portico Authentication Powers DOCMINE Videobooks iPad App
- MEI Supports Publishing Platform Integration for Condé Nast International
- TCS Expeditions Updates iPad App with MEI Portico 2.5
- Human Rights Campaign Launches New App with Help from MEI
- Bonnier Adds Custom Storefronts Using MEI Portico
- Georgia Public Broadcasting Launches New App with Help from MEI
- MEI Portico Version 2.5 for Adobe Digital Publishing Suite Now Available
- MEI Creates Tablet App for Art Institutes' New Digital Publishing Program
- Billboard Magazine Launches Dynamic iPad App Powered by MEI Portico
- MEI Creates App to Promote University of South Florida’s Mobile App Conference
- Rolling Stone Debuts iPad App with Support from MEI, Nervous Pixel
- MEI Portico Version 2.0 for Adobe Digital Publishing Suite Now Available
- Pro Pub Summit Draws Prominent MEI Clients, Addresses Future of vjoon K4™ and Adobe DPS
- Adweek Premieres New iPad App Using MEI Portico and Adobe DPS Enterprise
- MEI Announces 2012 Calendar of Fall Events
- TCS & Starquest Expeditions Debuts iPad App with MEI Portico
- MEI Introduces Nervous Pixel — The Creative Division of Managing Editor Inc.
- MEI Revamps Publishing Workflow at RSNA with vjoon K4™
- vjoon K4™ Is the First Publishing System to Support Full Integration with New Adobe DPS API
- MEI Builds Interactive iPad Program Book for ISTE Conference
MEI Announces 2012 Calendar of Fall Events
Multi-channel publishing specialist, MEI, announces vjoon K4™ Webinars, International vjoon K4 User Conference, FOLIO: MediaNext, 2012 Pro Pub Summit
Jenkintown, PA (September 25, 2012) Managing Editor Inc. (MEI) today announced its fall events schedule. MEI, a leading provider of software solutions for the publishing industry, will be bringing its cross-functional content management expertise to clients and colleagues in four exciting engagements this quarter, featuring the vjoon K4™ Cross-Media Publishing Platform, the Adobe® Digital Publishing Suite™, MEI Portico™ and app design services from MEI's own creative team, Nervous Pixel.
MEI's Fall Webinar Series, Wednesdays at 2:00 p.m. Eastern.
MEI's Fall Webinar Series will detail the ins and outs of creating and managing content for print, web, tablets, mobile devices and more with vjoon K4. MEI's Product Marketing Director Brett Kizner will address topics such as managing cross-platform editorial content, leveraging automation and using the workflow management system in conjunction with the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS).
International vjoon K4 User Conference 10/26/2012 in Germany.
Later in October, MEI will be presenting at vjoonity, the International vjoon K4 User Conference in Hamburg. Drawing on MEI's extensive experience providing cross-media solutions to publishers, MEI's workshop at the event will cover the essentials of planning, developing and publishing tablet apps using vjoon K4 with Adobe DPS.
"It is an outstanding opportunity for us to show how vjoon K4 can streamline the development process of an Adobe DPS app. We will showcase the best practices for creating engaging tablet apps," said Kizner.
The workshop, 'Producing Topflight Apps,' will take place on October 26 and feature work from Nervous Pixel, MEI's creative services division. Visit www.vjoonity.com to see a full program of events.
FOLIO: MediaNext 10/29/2012 in New York City.
As October comes to a close, MEI will participate in FOLIO: Magazine's 2012 MediaNext conference in New York City. For more than 35 years FOLIO: Show has been the largest magazine industry event. In an effort to evolve with the changing media landscape, FOLIO: Show has been rebranded as MediaNext with a focus on multi-platform publishing. This year's conference will address the changing needs and practices of publishers in the current multi-platform marketplace.
MediaNext will take place October 29 – 31. Visit www.medianextshow.com for registration and further information.
MEI's Pro Pub Summit 11/16/2012 in Philadelphia.
In November, MEI's own 2012 Pro Pub Summit in Philadelphia will bring together publishers from the consumer and B2B magazine space, newspaper, corporate marketing/communications and book publishing sectors. The Summit will highlight the highly integrated technology of InDesign CS6, vjoon K4, Adobe DPS and MEI Portico and their collective ability to create a cohesive cradle-to-grave publishing solution for all media.
"We're always excited to bring our diverse customers together," said Dennis McGuire, CEO and president of MEI. "This year's summit will give users a chance to meet and exchange ideas with their peers, all while learning some of the innovative uses and future plans for technology at the core of their businesses."
All four of these engagements are pertinent to any person or business in the industry today. Whether interested parties want more information about MEI and its software and services or a chance to exchange and network with their colleagues, each of MEI's fall events has something to offer.
Managing Editor Inc., an Adobe premier development partner, specializes in quality, proven publishing solutions. MEI provides tools that manage content for any output medium — print, online, tablets such as the iPad, mobile devices such as the iPhone and other digital formats. Visit www.maned.com for more information. Nervous Pixel is the registered trademark of Managing Editor Inc. All rights reserved.
vjoon K4 is one of the most innovative cross-media publishing platforms available in the market and lets you deliver your valuable content to any output channel — print, online, mobile, tablet. Based on the time- and cost-saving Unified Publishing Process, vjoon K4 provides the tools that allow your team to publish anywhere, smoothly and efficiently — whether you produce magazines, newspapers, sales materials, annual reports or books. Renowned customers worldwide and in configurations from 10 to more than 1,200 concurrent users benefit from this sophisticated solution. vjoon K4 is made in Germany by vjoon GmbH. For further information, please visit www.vjoon.com.
About Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
The Adobe Digital Publishing Suite enables the creation of immersive reading experiences that combine the visual impact of print, the flexibility of the tablet format, the immediacy of touch interaction and the engagement of interactive elements such as video, audio and animated infographics. In conjunction with InDesign®, Adobe DPS provides a robust end-to-end publishing solution for creation, distribution, commercialization and analysis of high-value content, including traditional magazines and newspapers as well as corporate publications.