Pull all the pieces together so you can publish effective, immersive tablet editions to draw in new readers and hang onto old ones.
Maximize your content
- Create rich interactive features such as image sequences and pinch-and-zooms, slideshows and panorama views right in InDesign.
- Flatten the learning curve with familiar, tried-and-tested Adobe software – not just for your in-house creative team, but also for your extended publishing ecosystem: free-lancers, agencies and other vendors you work with already.
- Got coders? It’s no problem to incorporate rich, interactive HTML elements in your publications as well.
- Extend your brand to multiple digital platforms — not just the iPad, but also other tablets, mobile and the Web – by keeping it easy to repurpose content and develop repeatable editorial workflows and production processes.
- Manage your brand in one place with Adobe’s central content repository and distribution services. You can notify readers of new content from within your branded Content Viewer.
- Once your app is published, take advantage of Adobe's e-commerce services, with support for single-issue, multi-issue or subscription-based in-app purchases; subscriptions via the Apple Store, Android Marketplace or Amazon Kindle Fire Newsstand; and direct sales from your website or a content aggregator. You can also use APIs to integrate your existing business systems.
- Provide your readers with a unique, dynamic gateway to your app using MEI Portico™. This powerful tool lets you enhance your Adobe DPS content with customized landing views and storefronts that can be updated on the fly via an intuitive Web-based admin interface.
- Gain invaluable insight into how your readers engage. With SiteCatalyst tools built right into the app, you can easily view metrics on content performance, including user engagement with specific interactivity types. Extended reporting is available with a subscription to the full SiteCatalyst® suite.
Learn from the best
MEI has worked closely with Adobe for two decades, and our expertise with the Adobe DPS tools is second to none. If you’re looking for consulting or training, MEI’s peerless professionals are your go-to guys. We also offer a wide range of digital publishing services to help you implement your tablet strategy from start to finish.
See it in action
Watch these clips to see some of the creative possibilities Adobe DPS has to offer.
See how Martha Stewart Living turned its print magazine into an interactive iPad app that provides an exciting experience for readers — and advertisers as well.
Learn how Wired magazine broadened its brand using Adobe DPS, creating digital publications that move far beyond the static print page. Hear production editors discuss how the iPad presents new opportunities to evaluate the economics of publishing.